Board of Directors
2020 Board of Directors
- President: Jack Berrigan
- Vice President: George Gardner
- Treasurer: Ervin Roberts
- Secretary: Melody Gabriel
- Director: Edward Joyce
- Director: Laney Southerly
- Director: Gregg Roper
Board of Directors Responsibility
The Reef Ocean Association Board Members have the responsibility to maintain, operate, and manage the Association, its common areas, and business affairs. The Reef Resort is a business and must be managed like any corporation, and in accordance with statutes and documents that govern its operation. Energy, time, and commitment are required by board members to perform the job correctly.
Contact Board of Directors by email : email@example.com
or, send hard copy letters to:
Attention: Board of Directors Or Individual Board Member Name
The Reef Ocean Resort
3450 Ocean Drive
Vero Beach FL 32963
Reef Ocean Strategy
- Maximize use of technology to manage and control business affairs, promote the resort and communicate with unit owners, potential guests, and the public.
- Remain competitive with comparable beachfront properties, obtain fair market rental revenues for owners, not fall behind in rate structure, maintain quality of guests, and protect a unit owner’s investment by annually evaluating unit rental market prices.
- Communicate with owners in a timely, effective manner and respect owners’ rights as customers.
- Listen effectively to The Reef owners through Weekly Comment Forms, website Email, and an annual Customer Quality Satisfaction Survey with results reported to the ownership.
- Better serve unit owners through personal commitment to superior performance.
- Utilize Management Committees and unit owner advisers to better manage profitability, revenues, operating costs, and productivity.